- Multiple programs & activities including emergency relief and food services
- Information, advice, referrals and support
- Information and advice for New Zealand citizens living in Australia
- Air conditioned room and office facilities
- Wireless and internet access
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Family Law, especially issues to do with living arrangements for children, child support issues, domestic violence, advice and assistance with parenting plans, separation and divorce matters
- Consumer complaints including actions by debt collectors and finance companies
- Motor vehicle collisions (not including any injury issues)
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal matters
- Neighbourhood disputes such as dividing fences, trees and noise issues
- Minor criminal matters such as drink driving and points demerit issues
- Employment law, such as unfair or unlawful dismissals
- Less complex succession law matters, including advice on time limits for challenging wills
Lives Lived Well (LLW) provides a range of alcohol and drug support from their Nerang based hub including outreach (so they can come to you).
LLW recognise that when it comes to dealing with alcohol and drug problems, people’s needs vary.
LLW offers inclusive, flexible and ongoing support. There is no ‘one size fits all’ thinking – LLW tailor our support to each person’s individual requirements.
LLW compassionate team of counsellors and qualified psychologists will help you get your life on track or stay on track.Anyone experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol can come and speak with one of their friendly team.
Please phone 1300 727 957 - Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.00pm
Other Community Sessions and Support Groups:
Pacific Indigenous Nations Network (PINN)A network of New Zealand, Maori, Pacific Island and Indigenous youth & community workers
who meet monthly to network, share and pool resources.